Renee Denise Fowler
Renee Fowler Hornbuckle 1 Min Promo
Dr. Renee Passionate about emPOWERment!
Dr. Renee Denise Fowler
President - Women Of Influence Inc. · Senior Pastor –
Destiny Pointe Christian Center, Arlington, TX
Crisis and Life Coach. · Author · Motivational Speaker · Entrepreneur ·
Whether in the church or the marketplace, this woman excites and motivates those that she comes into contact with to live a more fulfilled life! Having overcome many challenges and trials that would have taken most out, Renee displays a passion and fire for God that says God is absolutely in control.
Her testimony and life-changing messages delivered with grace, dignity and strength, in her own unusual style will point you to how to live a life of victory by applying God’s Word. She believes that God’s Word is the sustaining source that when applied empowers anyone to live a powerful life full of hope and purpose! She is a walking representation of the WORD at work and she makes it her business to equip others to lead a life of power! Her heart is to empower lives, heal hearts, and win souls for the Kingdom!
DR. RENEE FOWLER HORNBUCKLE
Personal, Spiritual and Professional Transformational Life Strategist
Authentic. Resilient. Proven.
Dr. Renee Fowler Hornbuckle’s passion in life is to make a difference in the world. As an award-winning author, international speaker, Pastor, Entrepreneur, Crisis Coach and a Life Transformation Strategist her mission as she operates across the various platforms is to inspire, motivate and challenge people – to move forward in their lives, no matter what they’ve encountered.
INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER and SEMINAR PRESENTER: More than just a motivational speaker, Dr. Renee Hornbuckle is an emPOWERment speaker! With a unique, savvy style audiences not only feel inspired, but also have practical tools and steps they can take that will help them improve their lives.
Dr. Hornbuckle specializes in helping people gain the right and clear perspective to live their best lives. With expertise in spiritual development, leadership development, change management, crisis management, performance management and executive coaching – she leaves no stone unturned in aiding others to reach their full potential. Whether working with a client one on one, with a team, or an organization that is transitioning to greater success or from trauma/crisis to a place of courage and heart, she gives practical, solid and empathetic advice on how to leverage every aspect of life and use it for good. She teaches others to push beyond limits and blocks to create different results in your life. Using applied principles such as faith, determination and resilience; Renee’s clients, mentees, congregants and partners have become the best version of themselves; able to offer their gifts to the world, achieving results far beyond initial expectations and perceptions.
A seasoned presenter, Dr. Hornbuckle has been featured on numerous TV and radio shows. She captivates audiences at conferences, workshops, clinics, and religious services. Equally comfortable in corporate, non-sectarian and religious environments. Dr. Hornbuckle’s expertise lies in crisis counseling, domestic abuse issues, personal development and spiritual equipping.
CREATIVE CONTENT STRATEGIST and HOST OF PROVEN Dr. Hornbuckle is the creative mind behind the YouTube Series Dr. Renee Speaks and PROVEN. PROVEN features individuals who are experienced, successful, iconic and unstoppable in their area of expertise. She sits down with her guests to share their journey, while encouraging her viewers, they can become “proven too”.
A HEART FOR PEOPLE Dr. Renee Hornbuckle is most at home sharing faith-filled, empowering messages as the Senior Pastor of Destiny Pointe Christian Center, a non-denominational multi-cultural center for faith, hope & restoration (a ministry she co-founded in 1988 under another name). She has a genuine desire to see everyone fulfill their God-given potential and live a life of destiny and purpose.
Dr. Hornbuckle is one who leads by example and teaches what she knows: how to apply the Word of God to every life situation for hope, guidance, purpose and success. She has demonstrated incredible strength of character and visionary leadership by guiding the church through a challenging period in its history to its current point of growth and influence in its community. Destiny Pointe’s dynamic worship services and sermons can be streamed at LifeStream.TV.
Dr. Renee is engaged in both the nonprofit and for-profit arenas. Her endeavors include but are not limited to:
· CEO/Founder, Women of Influence, Inc. She is the founder of Women of Influence Inc., an organization dedicated to the personal and professional development of women worldwide. As Chief emPOWERment Officer of the LIFE EMPOWERMENT INSTITUTE, Renee is dedicated to training men, women, boys and girls by using practical and biblical principles empowering them to live a fulfilled and enriched life.
● CEO, Destiny Empowerment Enterprises, Inc. - Committed Community Engagement. Founder of Destiny Academy Early Childhood Development Center providing care for ages 0-5, along with before/after school programs, pecializing in year-round programs for “at-risk” youth. Partnering with initiatives and programs that are attacking the “no child hungry” initiative in America by consistently providing 7 meals a day annually. Providing Summer Educational Camps, Year-round Mentoring Programs aimed at empowering the lives of youths with character development and leadership skills. From food programs, to the early childhood development center to the performing arts conservatory and more, DEE is a much-needed answer to prayer and fills voids in the DFW community.
● Founder/President, Rachel’s House and Destiny Ranch. For over 15 years serving the community by providing sustainable housing, as well as, life development programming for residents including counseling, career guidance, financial education and practical life skills for those in transition.
Dr. Renee Hornbuckle founded Rachel’s House in 2001 to provide a safe place for women who are in transition after a major life crisis such as divorce, job loss or escaping an abusive relationship. Rachel’s House and Destiny Ranch provide temporary housing, counseling, training and mentorship to ensure the people it helps can ultimately help themselves.
● Founder/President INSight Development Strategist Consulting and The Phoenix Firm, LLC. Dedicated to serving the varying professional needs of churches, ministries, non-profit organizations, and small businesses through assessments, enhancements, training, and development. Clients walk away from assessments and sessions with clear, compelling and customized plan(s) filled with best practices and practical strategies that can be implemented immediately. Specializing in creating solutions needed for: Leadership, Creating Change, Crisis Management, Church Financing, Business Solutions and MORE... in Your PERSONAL LIFE, Your BUSINESS LIFE and Your MINISTRY LIFE.
She holds a BA in Business Administration (University of Arkansas); Master of Biblical Studies (IFTGW – Minnesota Theological Seminary) and a Doctorate in Religious Philosophy (Tabernacle Bible College and Seminary). She is also a graduate of Dale Carnegie and many other certification programs.
She has been a former instructor and faculty member for The Potter’s House God’s Leading Ladies Enrichment Program and Panelist for ManTalk hosted by Bishop T.D. Jakes. In addition, Renee founded the Women of Influence Personal Development Conference and the Life EmPOWERment Institute.
A polished presenter and noted for her impact on people from all walks of life, Dr. Hornbuckle’s media appearances and speaking engagements include Joni (Daystar TV), Good Morning Texas, Celebration, Café Mocha and The Potter’s Touch. She was a former host on the Trinity Broadcasting Network and has been a speaker at the ESSENCE Festival and been featured in print media such as the Dallas Morning News, Black Enterprise, Women’s Enterprise and Gospel Today Magazine.
Listed as a Lifetime Member in several exclusive worldwide professional organizations: Cambridge Who’s Who Among Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs and the National Association for Professional Women for her contribution to her life work of emPOWERment and entrepreneurship. She has been featured as an Author and Panelist at both the NAACP National Convention and National Association of Black Journalist (NABJ) Convention.
She serves the DFW community as a committed Board Member of numerous organizations that have notable causes. She is also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Whether advising CEOs or speaking at conferences, Renee challenges individuals to open their minds and unlock their full potential.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH RESOURCES AND EMPOWERMENT TOOLS
Dr. Renee is the author of several devotionals, training manuals and 10 books. Dr. Hornbuckle is best known for her memoire, Suffering in Silence.
BOOKS/Prolific Best Selling Personal Development Author
- The Power of Healthy Esteem – A Guide to Learning To Love Yourself
- The Power of Passion – Finding and Following The Path To Your Passion
- Souled Out – How to Beat the odds with Radical Faith
- If It Pleases The King – Comprehensive Training Guide In Hospitality (Secrets To Serving and Entertaining with Excellence Anywhere)
- Why Do I Always Feel Like I’m Digging My Way Out of a Pit? How to get out of the PITS in life, relationships, business and more…no matter how deep the pit is!
- Held Captive TOO!
- Suffering in Silence (Available in English and Spanish)
- The Invitation – (Thomas Nelson) – Women’s Devotional with 49 Women of Influence
To book Dr. Renee Hornbuckle, email [email protected] or call 833-377-3633 or follow her on all the popular social media sites.
o Dr. Renee Speaks on YouTube/Optimal Life Network:
o Dr. Renee Speaks Blog - http://reneehornbuckle.blogspot.com/
o PROVEN – on Optimal Life Network https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOSW4UPZwMQBlDoFaJioRKQ
o Women of Influence, Inc. http://womenofinfluence.ning.com/
Although Renee is in great demand as a seminar/conference speaker and bible teacher she believes that family comes first. She takes great pride in raising her 3 children: Matthew, Rachel and Jordan. Whether Renee is in the secular or the sacred environment, she ministers and presents a challenging word of change in a savvy style uniquely her own. Her desire is to see others on the right path fulfilling their destiny regardless of their background or past mistakes.
Church Girls Redefined VLOG Question 1
Dr. Renee Overview